Community Housing Services
Westside Housing Association Inc. was established in 1984 and began with 39 homes, which were supplied by the State Government under a Funding Agreement by the Community Housing Authority and Westside Housing Association Inc. to manage these properties.
In more recent years, our housing stock has increased with Westside Housing currently managing in excess of 400 properties. With plans for future developments and sustained growth Westside Housing aims to be an integral part of Community Housing now and in the future.
Westside Housing is governed by an elected skills based Board of Directors, independent of our day to day operations which are managed by the Chief Executive Officer and supported by our professional and dedicated staff.
- Working with tenants for great maintenance outcomes – 20 April 2018
- Celebration of a new site at Ridleyton – March 2018
- 2018 Tenant Satisfaction Survey – OUT NOW! – March 2018
- Westside has moved – July 2017
- Westside ‘Highly Commended’ at 2017 AHI awards