How to Register for Community Housing

Registration of Interest (ROI)

Once you have checked your eligibility for community housing you can register your interest by filling out the ROI Form.

One Registration Of Interest form (ROI) entitles clients to be registered with all Community Housing Associations, (you will need to apply separately to Housing SA to register with them). Once your ROI application is processed your information can be accessed by any registered sector in South Australia. You will receive written confirmation stating that you have been registered for community housing, or if you are ineligible for community housing you will be advised.


How do I submit my ROI Form?

Please ensure that you include your identification and income statement or your ROI will not be processed.



Please post the completed form along with your ID and income statement to:

Westside Housing Association Inc.
478 Port Road



If you wish to email the form, please send it to


In Person

You can pickup or return a ROI Form in person to the Westside Housing Association office. We are located at 478 Port Road, West Hindmarsh. 

Public Transport Access

Train        Croydon Station                 450m, 6 minute walk
Bus          Stop 11 Port Road              South side
Bus          Stop 10 & 11 Port Road     North East side

For further information about registering your interest for community housing please call (08) 8155 6070 or email us through our Contact Enquiry form.