We want to help our tenants make their houses into homes…starting with the front yard.
Westside has 15 x $200 Bunnings vouchers available for those who want to fix up their front yard.
We know there are a lot of great gardeners out there in out tenant community who want to get their hands dirty, meet the neighbors and get outdoors – but sometime money holds you back!
Projects could include:
– getting rid of the weeds and planting a herb and vegetable garden
– growing a nice patch of grass for your kids to play on
– planting a tree that will give you shade and fruit all year round.
Work with your neighbors
If you live in a group of units, semi-detached or apartment complex you can pool your vouchers with your neighbors and do something big!
Turn a sandy patch of ground into a grassy spot with seating, start a shared community garden. Use your imagination!
How to apply
Fill out the application form below
Request a hard copy to be mailed to you (phone 08 8155 6082)
– Tell us in a few sentences WHAT you want to do
– Attach either a PHOTO of your front garden as it is or a SKETCH of what you want to undertake (this helps us visualize the space your working with).
Please download and read the Guidelines before submitting your application.
Once you have submitted your Green Thumb Grant application, please allow up to 5 working days for a reply/confirmation.
For any questions please contact Alex Fry – Sustainable Communities Project Officer on 08 8155 6082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.