“Ask questions, turn ideas in action!”
Join the Westside Tenant Advisory Group (WTAG)
Westside is committed to listening to and working with its customers. The insights, skills and opinions of people who live in our homes will help to shape our services, projects and policies.
This group will be collaborative. Westside staff and tenants will work together to discover how we can make improvements to Westside as a business and as a community, to better the lives of our tenants.
Together we can contribute to making lives and tenancies sustainable, now and in the future.
look for, and harness strength / include others in decisions / find answers / deliver outcomes / listen / strive for fairness for everyone / keep improving
How it will benefit you
TAG members will work on a voluntary basis and generously provide their time, knowledge and expertise.
- You will learn new skills (that can help you apply for jobs or volunteer roles).
- You will meet new people.
- You can contribute to making life better for yourself, your neighborhood and other Westside Housing tenants.
- You can plan events, activities and projects that help you in your home and your community.
Other things to know
- Reimbursement will be available for kilometers traveled in a personal vehicle (log book supplied and filled out).
- Westside will be able to help with childcare and public transport expenses (prior approval required).
There is no limit to the amount of tenants we have on the TAG.
You can apply via:
– the WTAG flyer (your Tenancy Officer and the reception has them also)
– by phoning the office on 8155 6070
– completing the online form below.
BBQ, Bowls & a chat
Join us in early 2018 for a chat.
Westside wants you, our tenants and customers, to have more of a say into
how we operate! Tell us:
– what you think about us and our service
– what you think your house, and neighborhood
– and how we can all do better.