Additional Resources

Information Downloads

PDF icon

Pet Request Form

Form for tenants to request permission to keep a pet

PDF icon

Information Brochure

Summary of the Residential Tenancies Act 1995

PDF icon

Notice by Tenant to end fixed Agreement

Form 4B – For tenants to end their tenancy

PDF icon

Right of Entry Fact Sheet

Information about inspections to your property

PDF icon

Centrepay form for WHA deductions

A form to enable WHA to directly debit your rent from your Centrelink payment


Documents and Forms

PDF icon

Multiple Consent Form

This form is to give your consent for WHA to access your income information and provide rental assistance information to Centrelink

Are you eligible? Income and Asset Limits
Everyone on your application must meet the income and asset limits for community housing. For an alternative version of this document contact Community Partnerships and Growth (CPG).

PDF icon

Application to Tribunal – Neighbours conduct is unacceptable

Form 8 – between two parties for unacceptable neighbor behavior


PDF iconCommunity Housing Rent – Policy & Procedure

Version 14 – approved 1 April 2015

PDF icon

Residential Tenancies Act (1995)

For information about residential tenancies

Useful Links


Community Housing Council of South Australia (CHCSA)
The Community Housing Council of South Australia (CHCSA) is the Peak Industry Body which represents Community Housing Organisations and other Not-for-Profit Housing Providers in South Australia. CHCSA offers services to member organisations as well as providing information to individuals who are interested in accessing community based affordable housing.


Department for Communities and Social Inclusion – Services for the Community


Uniting Care Wesley Bowden


Anglicare supplies long and short term accommodation and assists with homelessness and tenancy support.


Housing options including emergency housing


Homelessness Gateway Services
For people that are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless/losing their tenancy.
Ph: 1800 003 308

Youth Gateway Service (Trace a Place)
Ph: 1800 807 364

Domestic Violence and Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Service
Ph: 1800 800 098


Tenant Blacklist Check